Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Contact Lens and Anterior Eye
- Acceleration of the formation of biofilms on contact lens surfaces in the presence of neutrophil-derived cellular debris is conserved across multiple genera.Mol Vis. 2018; 24: 94-104
- Effects of long-term soft contact lens wear on corneal epithelial thickness after small incision lenticule extraction.Exp Ther Med. 2022; 23: 8
- Determination of microdot stromal degenerations within corneas of long-term contact lens wearers by confocal microscopy.Eye Cont Lens. 2004; 30: 127-131
- The morphology of corneal endothelial cells in long term soft contact lens wearers in Kuala Lumpur.Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2021; 44: 72-75
- The role of hypoxia in the limbal vascular response to soft contact lens wear.Eye Cont Lens. 2003; 29: S72-S74
Sweeney DF. Clinical signs of hypoxia with high-Dk soft lens extended wear: is the cornea convinced? Eye Cont Lens 2003;29:S22-5; discussion S6-9, S192-4.
Nilsson SE. Bacterial keratitis and inflammatory corneal reactions: possible relations to contact lens oxygen transmissibility: the Harold A. Stein Lectureship 2001. Clao J 2002;28:62-5.
- Contact lens wear is intrinsically inflammatory.Clin Exp Optom. 2017; 100: 3-19
- Origin and physiological roles of inflammation.Nature. 2008; 454: 428-435
- Longitudinal changes in Langerhans cell density of the cornea and conjunctiva in contact lens-induced dry eye.Clin Exp Optom. 2017; 100: 33-40
- Inflammatory cell upregulation of the lid wiper in contact lens dry eye.Optom Vis Sci. 2016; 93: 917-924
- Oxygen-deficient metabolism and corneal edema.Prog Retin Eye Res. 2011; 30: 471-492
- Effects of contact lens wear on tear inflammatory biomarkers.Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2022; 45: 101600
- Proteomics: new perspectives, new biomedical opportunities.Lancet. 2000; 356: 1749-1756
- What makes cornea immunologically unique and privileged? Mechanistic clues from a high-resolution proteomic landscape of the human cornea.OMICS. 2020; 24: 129-139
- Mapping keratoconus molecular substrates by multiplexed high-resolution proteomics of unpooled corneas.OMICS. 2019; 23: 583-597
- Colocalization of increased transforming growth factor-beta-induced protein (TGFBIp) and clusterin in Fuchs endothelial corneal dystrophy.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2009; 50: 1129-1136
Halfter W, Moes S, Halfter K, Schoenenberger MS, Monnier CA, Kalita J, et al. The human Descemet’s membrane and lens capsule: Protein composition and biomechanical properties. Exp Eye Res 2020:201:108326.
- Small incision corneal refractive surgery using the small incision lenticule extraction (SMILE) procedure for the correction of myopia and myopic astigmatism: results of a 6 month prospective study.Br J Ophthalmol. 2011; 95: 335-339
- Metabolomic analysis in corneal lenticules from contact lens wearers.J Refract Surg. 2020; 36: 317-325
- The role of the miR-21/SPRY2 axis in modulating proangiogenic factors, epithelial phenotypes, and wound healing in corneal epithelial cells.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2019; 60: 3854
Ali SMA, Shamim MS, Enam SA, Ahmad Z, Adnan Y, Farooqui HA. Immunohistochemical detection and prognostic significance of p53, epidermal growth factor receptor, murine double minute 2, and isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 in glioblastoma multiforme patients of pakistan. Clin Med Insights Oncol 2022;16:11795549221119107.
- Novel corneal protein biomarker candidates reveal iron metabolic disturbance in high myopia eyes.Front Cell Dev Biol. 2021; 9689917
Chi H, Hao W, Qi X, Zhang T, Dong Y, Gao H, et al. A proteomic approach towards understanding the pathogenesis of Mooren’s ulcer. Exp Eye Res 2021;205:108509.
Espana EM, Birk DE. Composition, structure and function of the corneal stroma. Exp Eye Res 2020;198:108137.
- Physiologic changes of the cornea with contact lens wear.CLAO J. 2002; 28: 12-27
- Integrated stress response and decreased ECM in cultured stromal cells from keratoconus corneas.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2018; 59: 2977
Sampaio LP, Shiju TM, Hilgert GSL, de Oliveira RC, DeDreu J, Menko AS, et al. Descemet's membrane injury and regeneration, and posterior corneal fibrosis, in rabbits. Exp Eye Res 2021;213:108803.
- Corneal stromal changes following reconstruction by ex vivo expanded limbal epithelial cells in rabbits with total limbal stem cell deficiency.Br J Ophthalmol. 2003; 87: 1509-1514
- Rethinking contact lens associated keratitis.Clin Exp Optom. 2006; 89: 280-298
Shi Y, Hu L, Chen W, Qu D, Jiang H, Wang J. Evaluated Conjunctival Blood Flow Velocity in Daily Contact Lens Wearers. Eye Cont Lens 2018;44 Suppl 1:S238-s43.
- Cleavage of Toll-like receptor 3 by cathepsins B and H is essential for signaling.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012; 109: 9053-9058
- Two tyrosine residues of Toll-like receptor 3 trigger different steps of NF-kappa B activation.J Biol Chem. 2007; 282: 3423-3427
- Contact Lens Wear and Dry Eye: Beyond the Known.Asia Pac J Ophthalmol (Phila). 2020; 9: 498-504
- Potential role of ocular microbiome, host genotype, tear cytokines, and environmental factors in corneal infiltrative events in contact lens wearers.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2018; 59: 5752
- Preinflammatory signs in established reusable and disposable contact lens wearers.Optom Vis Sci. 2017; 94: 1003-1008
- gp130 activation is regulated by D2–D3 interdomain connectivity.Biochem J. 2013; 450: 487-496
- Hypoxic stress increases NF-κB and iNOS mRNA expression in normal, but not in keratoconus corneal fibroblasts.Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2021; 259: 449-458
- Hypoxia signaling in human health and diseases: implications and prospects for therapeutics.Signal Transduct Target Ther. 2022; 7