Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Keratoconus in children: a literature review.Cornea. 2020; 39: 1592-1598
- Resistance of corneal RFUVA–cross-linked collagens and small leucine-rich proteoglycans to degradation by matrix metalloproteinases.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013; 54: 1014-1025
- Genetics vs chronic corneal mechanical trauma in the etiology of keratoconus.Exp Eye Res. 2021; 202108328
- Incorrect sleeping position and eye rubbing in patients with unilateral or highly asymmetric keratoconus: a case-control study.Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2020; 258: 2431-2439
- Pregnancy-induced changes in corneal biomechanics and topography are thyroid hormone related.Am J Ophthalmol. 2017; 184: 129-136
- Late-onset progression of keratoconus after therapy with selective tissue estrogenic activity regulator.J Cataract Refract Surg. 2019; 45: 101-104
- Characterization of age-related variation in corneal biomechanical properties.J R Soc Interface. 2010; 7: 1475-1485
- Individualized corneal cross-linking with riboflavin and UV-A in ultrathin corneas: the Sub400 protocol.Am J Ophthalmol. 2021; 224: 133-142
- Keratoconus after 40 years of age: a longitudinal comparative population-based study.Int Ophthalmol. 2020; 40: 583-589
- Corneal cross-linking for progressive keratoconus in patients older than 40 years: long-term follow-up.J Refract Surg. 2021; 37: 338-342