Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Reduction in intraocular pressure after excimer laser photorefractive keratectomy. Correlation with pretreatment myopia.Ophthalmology. 1997; 104: 355-359
- Studies on the starting pressure of aqueous humor in humans.Med Hyg (Geneve). 1946; 4: 8
- Clinical methods for the examination of intraocular pressure and discharge conditions in primary glaucoma.Ophthalmologica. 1960; 139: 214-238
- Factors influencing intraocular pressure.Bibl Ophthalmol. 1970; 81: 97-105
- The hydration of the cornea. II. The effect of the intraocular pressure.Am J Ophthalmol. 1956; 42: 325-329
- Applanation tonometry and central corneal thickness.Acta Ophthalmol. 1975; 53: 652-659
- Sources of error with use of Goldmann-type tonometers.Surv Ophthalmol. 1993; 38: 1-30
- Relationship between corneal thickness and measured intraocular pressure in a general ophthalmology clinic.Ophthalmology. 1999; 106: 2154-2160
- Effect of corneal thickness on intraocular pressure measurements with the pneumotonometer, Goldmann applanation tonometer, and Tono-Pen.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2002; 43: 1389-1392
- Accurate intraocular pressure measurement-the myth of modern ophthalmology?.Ophthalmology. 2000; 107: 1805-1807
- Corneal thickness in primary care–should we all measure it?.Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2008; 31: 109-111
- A 10-year follow up of ocular hypertensive patients within the Bolton Corneal Thickness Study. Can measured factors predict prognostic outcomes?.Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2008; 31: 147-153