Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Smith JA. The epidemiology of dry eye disease. Acta Ophthalmol Scand 2007;85.
Michael A, Lemp MD, Gary N. The definition & classification of dry eye disease. Guidel. from 2007 Int. Dry Eye Work., 2008.
- Associations between signs and symptoms of dry eye disease: a systematic review.Clin Ophthalmol (Auckland, NZ). 2015; 9: 1719
- Psychometric analysis of the SPEED questionnaire and CLDEQ-8.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2018; 59: 3307-3313
- The lack of association between signs and symptoms in patients with dry eye disease.Cornea. 2004; 23: 762-770
- Comparison of the NEI-VFQ and OSDI questionnaires in patients with Sjögren’s syndrome-related dry eye.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2004; 2: 1-11
Michel M, Sickenberger W, Pult H. The effectiveness of questionnaires in the determination of contact lens induced dry eye. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 2009;29:479–86.
- Key questions in a dry eye history.J Am Optom Assoc. 1986; 57: 512-517
- Characterization of ocular surface symptoms from optometric practices in North America.Cornea. 2001; 20: 610-618
- Reliability and validity of the ocular surface disease index.Arch Ophthalmol. 2000; 118: 615-621
- Comparing the discriminative validity of two generic and one disease-specific health-related quality of life measures in a sample of patients with dry eye.Value Heal. 2005; 8: 168-174
- Lid-wiper epitheliopathy and dry-eye symptoms in contact lens wearers1.Eye Contact Lens. 2002; 28: 211-216
- Psychometric properties and validation of the Standard Patient Evaluation of Eye Dryness questionnaire.Cornea. 2013; 32: 1204-1210
- Translating health status questionnaires and evaluating their quality: the IQOLA project approach.J Clin Epidemiol. 1998; 51: 913-923
- Guidelines for the process of cross-cultural adaptation of self-report measures.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2000; 25: 3186-3191
- Ocular surface disease index (OSDI) versus the standard patient evaluation of eye dryness (SPEED): a study of a nonclinical sample.Cornea. 2016; 35: 175-180
- Comparative evaluation of 5 validated symptom questionnaires as screening instruments for dry eye disease.JAMA Ophthalmol. 2019; 137: 228-229
- Comparison of the OSDI and SPEED questionnaires for the evaluation of dry eye disease in clinical routine.Der Ophthalmol Zeitschrift Der Dtsch Ophthalmol Gesellschaft. 2014; 111: 1050-1056
Sousa VD, Rojjanasrirat W. Translation, adaptation and validation of instruments or scales for use in cross‐cultural health care research: a clear and user‐friendly guideline. J Eval Clin Pract 2011;17:268–74.
- Measurement in medicine: the analysis of method comparison studies.Stat. 1983; 32: 307-317
- Comparison, within-session repeatability and normative data of three phoria tests.J Optom. 2021; 14: 263-274
- A concordance correlation coefficient to evaluate reproducibility.Biometrics. 1989; : 255-268
R Core Team. R: A language and environment for statistical computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing 2021. http://www.r-project.org/.
- An Italian translation and validation of the near activity visual questionnaire (NAVQ).Eur J Ophthalmol. 2017; 27: 640-645
- The reliability of the DEM test in the clinical environment.Front Psychol. 2018; 9
- Tfos dews ii epidemiology report.Ocul Surf. 2017; 15: 334-365
- Estimated prevalence and incidence of dry eye disease based on coding analysis of a large, all-age United States health care system.Am J Ophthalmol. 2019; 202: 47-54