- •a comprehensive and balanced assessment of the estimates of the coefficient of variation (COV).
- •COV estimates get predictably more variable as the extent (magnitude) of polymegethism increases.
- •these predictable increases in variability in COV should be considered in study design.
Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The balance between corneal transparency and edema.Investig Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2006; 47: 1755-1767
- Concerning the symmetry of the “hexagonal” cells of the corneal endothelium.Exp Eye Res. 1992; 55: 145-154
- Corneal endothelial polymegethism induced by PMMA contact lens wear.Investig Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1985; 26: 857-863
- Effect of long-term contact lens wear on corneal endothelial cell morphology and function.Investig Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1988; 29: 185-193
- The effect of long-term hard contact lens wear on the corneal endothelium.CLAO J. 1985; 11: 322-326
- Assessment of the reliability of calculations of the coefficient of variation for normal and polymegethous human corneal endothelium.Optom Vis Sci. 1993; 70: 759-770
- Review of corneal endothelial specular microscopy for FDA clinical trials of refractive procedures, surgical devices, and new intraocular drugs and solutions.Cornea. 2008; 27: 1-16
- A morphologic and fluorophotometric analysis of the corneal endothelium in long-term extended wear soft contact lens wearers.CLAO J. 1989; 15: 121-123
- Endothelial parameters in central and peripheral cornea in patients wearing contact lenses.Int J Ophthalmol. 2018; 11: 1768-1773
- Central corneal thickness and corneal endothelial cell changes caused by contact lens use in diabetic patients.Yonsei Med J. 2011; 52: 322-325
- In vivo confocal microscopy: corneal changes of hydrogel contact lens wearers.Int Ophthalmol. 2011; 31: 377-383
- Changes in the morphology of corneal endothelial cells in young myopic adults after 6 months of wearing soft contact lenses: a Malaysian perspective.Clin Optom. 2018; 10: 109-113
- Comparison of semi-automated center-dot and fully automated endothelial cell analyses from specular microscopy images.Int Ophthalmol. 2018; 38: 2495-2507
- Specular microscopic changes in corneal endothelium after cataract surgery in different age group.J Med Sci Clin Res. 2015; 3: 3619-3628
- Comparison of intra-operative 0.02% mitomycin C and sutureless limbal conjunctival autograft fixation in pterygium surgery: five-year follow-up.Acta Ophthalmol. 2015; 93: e568-e572
- The pattern of early corneal endothelial cell recovery following cataract surgery: cellular migration or enlargement?.Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2015; 253: 2211-2216
- On the regional variability of averaged cell area estimates for the human corneal endothelium in relation to the extent of polymegethism.Int Ophthalmol. 2018; 38: 2537-2546
- The ambiguous coefficient of variation, polymegethism of the corneal endothelium and central corneal thickness.Int Contact Lens Clin. 1990; 17: 240-247
- Morphologic variations in graft endothelium.Arch Ophthalmol. 1980; 98: 1403-1406
- Automated pattern analysis of corneal endothelium.Ophthalmology. 1979; 86: 1367-1373