Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global WHO alliance for the elimination of blinding trachoma.Wkly Epidemiol Rec. 2012; 87: 161-168
- Chlamydial eye infections: current perspectives.Indian J Ophthalmol. 2017; 65: 97-102
- Trachoma: past, present and future.J Curr Ophthalmol. 2016; 28: 165-169
- Trachoma and blindness in the Nile Delta: current patterns and projections for the future in the rural Egyptian population.Br J Ophthalmol. 1989; 73: 536-540
- First experience with the ICD 16.5 mini-scleral lens for optic and therapeutic purposes.Eye Contact Lens. 2016; 0: 1
- [Gas-permeable scleral lens for management of severe keratoconjunctivitis sicca secondary to chronic graft-versus-host disease].J Fr Ophtalmol. 2015; 38: 793-799
- Contact lens management of a case of Stevens-Johnson syndrome: a case report.Optometry. 2003; 74: 659-664
- Management of dysfunctional tear syndrome: a Canadian consensus.Can J Ophthalmol. 2009; 44: 385-394
- Performance and predictability of a new large diameter contact lens design in keratoconic corneae.Cont Lens Ant Eye. 2019; 42: 289-294