Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Keratoconus.Surv Ophthalmol. 1998; 42: 297-319
- The cascade hypothesis of keratoconus.Contact Lens Anterior Eye. 2003; 26: 139-146
- The corneal wound healing response: cytokine-mediated interaction of the epithelium, stroma and inflammatory cells.Prog Retin Eye Res. 2001; 20: 625-637
- Correlation of the appearance of the keratoconic cornea in vivo by confocal microscopy and in vitro by light microscopy.Cornea. 2005; 24: 397-405
- Keratoconus: diagnosis and management.Aust NZ J Ophthalmol. 1989; 17: 33-60
- Lysosomal enzyme abnormalities in keratoconus.Arch Ophthalmol. 1989; 107: 1507-1510
- Expression of degradative enzymes and protease inhibitors in corneas with keratoconus.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1998; 39: 1117-1124
- New perspectives on keratoconus as revealed by corneal confocal microscopy.Clin Exp Optom. 2008; 91: 34-55
- Quantative analysis of corneal microstructure in keratoconus utilising in vivo confocal microscopy.Eye. 2007; 21: 614-623
- Effects of rigid and soft contact lens daily wear on corneal epithelium, tear lactate dehydrogenase and bacterial binding to exfoliated epithelial cells.Ophthalmology. 2001; 108: 1279-1288
- Keratocyte density in keratoconus. A confocal microscopy study.Am J Ophthalmol. 2002; 134: 689-695
- Corneal endothelial cell count in keratoconus patients after contact lens wear.Eye Contact Lens. 2004; 30: 54-58
- In vivo confocal microscopy in keratoconus.Ophthalmic Physiol Opt. 2005; 25: 254-260
- Morphological changes in keratoconus: pathology or pathogenesis.Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2004; 32: 211-217
- Evidence of apoptotic cell death in keratoconus.Cornea. 2002; 21: 206-209
- In vivo confocal microscopy for the evaluation of corneal microstructure in keratoconus.Curr Eye Res. 2008; 33: 933-939
- On the etiology of keratocyte loss during contact lens wear.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2004; 45: 3011-3020
☆The authors reported no proprietary or commercial interest in any product mentioned in this article.