Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
TNS Vision Trak Data. June 2008.
- Prevalence and distribution of corrective lenses among school-age children.Optom Vis Sci. 2004; 81: 7-10
- Daily disposable contact lens wear in myopic children.Optom Vis Sci. 2004; 81: 255-259
- Contact lenses in pediatrics study in Singapore.Eye Contact Lens. 2009; 35: 188-195
- Benefits of contact lens wear for children and teens.Eye Contact Lens. 2007; 33: 317-321
- Randomized trial of the effect of contact lens wear on self-perception in children.Optom Vis Sci. 2009; 86: 222-232
- Do young people's illness beliefs affect healthcare? A systematic review.J Adolesc Health. 2008; 42: 436-439
- Doctor–patient communication, health-related beliefs, and adherence in glaucoma results from the Glaucoma Adherence and Persistency Study.Ophthalmology. 2008; 115: 1320-1327
- Health belief and health practice in contact lens wear—a dichotomy?.CLAO J. 2002; 28: 36-39
- Knowledge and beliefs associated with refractive errors and undercorrection: the Singapore Malay Eye Study.Br J Ophthalmol. 2009; 93: 4-10
- The association between adolescent smokers’ desire and intentions to quit smoking and their views of parents’ attitudes and opinions about smoking.Matern Child Health J. 2005; 9: 377-384
- Children's perceptions of parental attitude affecting breakfast skipping in primary sixth-grade students.J School Health. 2008; 78: 203-208
- Factors influencing adolescents’ decision not to smoke.Public Health Nurs. 2008; 25: 505-515
- The influence of parents’ dietary beliefs and behaviours on children's dietary beliefs and behaviours. The CYKIDS study.Appetite. 2008; 51: 690-696
- Smoking behavior and patient education practices of oncology nurses in six countries.Eur J Oncol Nurs. 2008; 12: 372-379
- Incidence of keratitis of varying severity among contacts lens wearers.Br J Opthalmol. 2005; 89: 430-436
- Risk factors for the development of corneal infiltrative events associated with contact lens wear.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2005; 46: 3136-3143
- Risk factors for nonulcerative contact lens complications in an ophthalmic accident and emergency department: a case–control study.Ophthalmology. 2009; 116: 385-392
- Characteristics of and risk factors for contact lens-related microbial keratitis in a tertiary referral hospital.Eye. 2009; 23: 153-160