Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The watermelon seed principle.Cont lens Forum. 1983; 8: 31-35
Young G, McIlraith R. Clinical evaluation of factors affecting soft toric lens orientation. Optom Vis Sci, in press.
- Human ocular counterroll: assessment of static and dynamic properties from electromagnetic scleral coil recordings.Exp Brain Res. 1985; 59: 185-196
- Rotational stability of toric soft contact lenses during natural viewing conditions.Optom Vis Sci. 2007; 84: 1039-1045